A BIG BOWL OF HOMEADE WHIPPED CREAM.
(which for all intensive purposes was for a fruit salad)
THE SONG "BAD TO THE BONE" STARTED PLAYING ON THE STEREO.
A LITTLE BIT ON SOMEONE'S NOSE.
FACE PAINTING FIGHT JUST WAITING TO HAPPEN.
The longer the song went on, the more artistic it got. What started as a little dab here or there became a face mask on everyone--who knew that heavy whipping cream could feel so moisturizing.
I could just lie and say that it was one of them that started it.

6 comments:
What a fun momma! And gorgeous, too!! :)
cute cute! Did you ever get the invite to my blog?
karli_jo77@hotmail.com
Looks like you're having a fun summer! And, tell Megan now that she's married she better start updating her blog!
How cute! Yeah I see you got a fridge! Love ya Mindy, how is life going?
Mindy you've got such a cute little family! I just happened upon your cute blog - love all the pictures!
You are a fun mom, for sure! How are you liking it up there on the hill?
Thanks for taking care of my Brad - I mean Elder Woods!!!
Post a Comment