Just needed to document the belly for a few friends and family members requesting a picture.
Thanks, Kym, for spoiling me with your talents with everything between painting my toenails (which I can't touch) fire engine red to taking the first maternity photo session I have ever had. You've made my heart happy.
I have a month left too and you look MUCH smaller than me...hmmm. (: You are darling! I love getting maternity pics taken-it's so fun showing off that cute belly in a tight shirt. And, they're fun to look back on. I am so excited for your baby girl to get here and for my baby boy to get here! They can be friends. (:
Hey, girl...you look awesome! It must be from chasing those 5 boys around (I'm totally including Tom in that headcount!) I came up with a name for you but you have to call me to get it...that way we can chat...haha! Good luck with the last month's worth of preparations...you'll be a great mommy to a little girl! And she'll all the physical protection a girl could ever need at your house, for sure! Talk to you later!
Oh Mindy I'm so excited for you! And Lisa....and Megan...and Kailey. Your family is going to be busy! You're going to need to change the little blurb at the top of your blog, you are no longer an all BOY family! Can't wait to see her!
You are the CUTEST pregnant girl ever! I am so, so, so excited for you to get your baby girl...FINALLY!! Can't wait to see her when she gets here! Here's to a fast 4 more weeks!!
9 comments:
I have a month left too and you look MUCH smaller than me...hmmm. (: You are darling! I love getting maternity pics taken-it's so fun showing off that cute belly in a tight shirt. And, they're fun to look back on. I am so excited for your baby girl to get here and for my baby boy to get here! They can be friends. (:
Hey, girl...you look awesome! It must be from chasing those 5 boys around (I'm totally including Tom in that headcount!) I came up with a name for you but you have to call me to get it...that way we can chat...haha!
Good luck with the last month's worth of preparations...you'll be a great mommy to a little girl! And she'll all the physical protection a girl could ever need at your house, for sure! Talk to you later!
Oh Mindy I'm so excited for you! And Lisa....and Megan...and Kailey. Your family is going to be busy! You're going to need to change the little blurb at the top of your blog, you are no longer an all BOY family! Can't wait to see her!
Oh,and next time I am going to come with Amy so I can see the new house!
You look adorable! How exciting getting ready for a girl!!! Enjoy it before the hormones set in. . .yours and hers!!!
Great pictures too!
Way cute pictures Mindy, you are so tiny! I'm so excited for you to get your little one here. Can't wait to see her!
Skinny Minny!
You look so cute! I am so excited for you.
You are the CUTEST pregnant girl ever! I am so, so, so excited for you to get your baby girl...FINALLY!! Can't wait to see her when she gets here! Here's to a fast 4 more weeks!!
Post a Comment