October 21st is a special
day around here-- Tom and Zach's birthday! What a cool thing to share your birthday with your dad. Double cakes are the highlight and this year it was the sparkler candles that were fun to watch as they tried to blow them out. Notice the BSU colors and new jersey on Zach. It was all about BSU as Zach got a nice Hoodie from Grammy & Grandad, a Big Blue body pillow, and Ian Johnson's jersey #41. Can you tell we are from Boise? He was excited to get Gpa and Gma's package with a new video game for his DS, too.
Thanks to all of you that called to wish them a happy one... You guys always make it special.
1 comment:
I'm in my web business class and I'm looking at blogs. Yes it is early and I am already bored out of my mind. I realized how big of a jerk I am. I can't believe that I missed Tom and Zach's b-day!!!! I am the worst uncle in the world. Hopefully they can forgive me when I call today. Love your blog!
Post a Comment