I have to admit that I am a little nervous to be a blogger. There are some amazing blogs out there and so I am just testing the water to see if I am even smart enough to do it. If any of you have an good tips or cool ideas that you have found please let me know (aka Kelly, J, Taneil, Kym, etc)!
It will be fun to chronicle the highlights, blessings, and laughs around our home with our family. That is truly where the name of "Draperland" came for this blog site. Partly because of the theme park feeling with raising a family of all sons and partly including the wonderful neighbors we have in the driveway. This is indeed Draperland and we are loving just about every minute of it...
21 hours ago
3 comments:
Yeah! Baby! Your blog already looks cooler than ours (why am I not surprised). Quote of the day: "It's business time!"
Hello, my mom gave me your new blog address. Welcome, Maren and I have been in the blog world for about a year. It has helped us keep up on friends and family in far away places.
Come check out our blog and feel free to add a link if you like.
www.marenandjake.blogspot.com
Cousin Jake McBride :)
Beautiful Famliy! I think your blog is great.
Post a Comment