Tanner is 7!
Look at that grin... He had an awesome birthday complete with superhero gifts from almost every Marvel character you can think of. He loves pretending that he is a different superhero almost every hour. Here are my favorite things about Tanner:
5. His giggle when he is teasing his brothers.
4. The fact that he is still trying to run faster than Dash off of The Incredibles (he used to wet his hair down and brush it backwards just to look like him, AND HE DID).
3. He hasn't started complaining at Family Scripture Study... he still thinks it is fun to read as many columns as he can before we stop him. (I wish that some older brothers would pick up on that trait).
2. He has dance moves that would put John Travolta to shame. Come to one of our Late Night Dance Parties and you'll know what I mean.
BEST ALL TIME REASON:
1. Tanner likes to CLEAN the house. I know. I can't explain it, but give him a job and he will ask you to time him to see how fast he can do it. Recently it has been sorting. My drawers and closets are really getting worked through. To all of you that are losing hope with boys and cleaning, just keep 'em coming and eventually you will get one of those. But probably just one.
We love you, Tanner!!!!
6 comments:
He sounds so adorable, I can't wait to meet him!!! What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
We love you too Tanner! Sounds like he had a great birthday. I can't believe he's Seven, wow! Love that cake, yeah baby.
We love Tanner too! give him a big birthday hug from us.
Sweet Cake!
MINDY!! So glad I found you. I can't believe your adorable family. Um, Kaden is like 20. I feel so old! Hope things are going well. Can't wait to talk to you soon.
Mindy...it's Danette Bowen! I was looking at Karli's blog and saw your name! Your family is sure getting big! It's fun to see what you are up to! We miss ya in our ward! Good to see ya! Hope you don't mind me looking!
Post a Comment