


Somehow I have really bad luck with digital cameras and another one has broken. They seem to last about a year with me-- constant use I guess ( or Tanner and Ryan playing with them).
I thought I'd dedicate a blog post to the two groups of people we love the most.
Last night I was telling a friend how between the two families we have fourteen brothers and sisters (16 total). She first she laughed and said, "You crazy Mormons!" But then she recognized how great it would be. Now there are seven more spouses married to them that we love just as much.
The bigger the family, the bigger the support system, the more love, the more friends... You guys are awesome.
5 comments:
Okay... I wanted to edit my comment not delete it... oh well I'll try again. I just wanted to make sure you know that I LOVE you "crazy Mormons"!! Cuz I do!! I'm thankful to have you as a friend!! Have a great Thanksgiving!! Mel
We love you too! ...come visit soon.
YIPPEE! I love our happy family. Not to mention what a good looking group we are! Wowzers!
Mindy, I just found your blog!! I love it, hey send me that recipe!
Post a Comment