Thanks to Charles and Melissa's camera, we can send you a picture (I've got to tie a string around my finger and remember to get mine fixed SOON)! This is just a random shot in front of the tree after church today but it took massive amounts of convincing and rounding everyone up to stay in one place for 30 seconds. I am just glad that now there are witnesses that have seen how much I go through to get 4 boys-- no, 5 boys-- in a family picture. But, I will enjoy these moments while they last and time moves on too quickly...Christmas Highlights:
1. Having Charles, Melissa, Henry, and Eric home
2. Tom's body building picture (Go to Grammy and Grandad's Blog)
3. White Christmas Eve
4. Kaden's sax performance
5. Zach's guitar performance
6. Grandad's pizza services the whole last week (My favorite highlight of all)
7. Paintball guns that were shot all across the backyard and fence
8. Going to bed at 4:30 in the morning on Christmas Eve
9. Taking a nap on Christmas Day
10. Daddy Baird's gift to Tom... It was awesome. (Hint:The color BLUE and a man named RAY)
11. Eating chocolate truffles for 5 days straight. Someone please come to my house and take them away.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Us
8 comments:
Your christmas sounds a bit like mine! We should have spent them together. PS Except we didn't get a blue ray!!! OH MAN
Man, we missed out! Wish we could have been there. Love you guys.
We sure missed you guys! We are especially depressed about missing the boy's performances.
I should have called you at 4:00 am when I went to bed! Don't you always wonder what's going on at other people's houses during the night on Christmas Eve?? It would be fun to know how "Santa Claus comes" to every house! Love the picture!
Looks like you had a fun Christmas!! I sent you an email, hopefully you can get on my blog now:)
Merry Christmas Drapers! Hugs from us...
Nice family picture. How come you stayed up until 4:30 am on Christmas eve - trying to catch a glimpse of Santa eh? I was wondering why the neighbors cows were dressed so fancy in various paintball colors. Sounds like a fun Christmas.
wishing you a happy,blessed New Year. Love you guys! You all look amazing :)
Post a Comment