

Ok. I am not going to skirt around it. I MISS THE SUN! Just thought I would put your minds in another place with some tempting pictures of where I would like to be at this very moment... I had better find a really bright light bulb somewhere to ease my pain. We have not seen the sun here for weeks while this crazy inversion has settled over and I can really feel it. Kinda like a heavy backpack is on, or you feel half asleep all the time, or like the ceiling is really low. Anyone up for a trip to Hawaii or Mexico?? Happy January...I had better get on the treadmill to work it out of my system. Hey, at least it gets hot.
6 comments:
Hi, Mindy! I found you through Karli's blog! First off, I am totally on the same page as far as the sun is concerned. I even told Alan at the first of the week that I was seriously getting tired of it and here it is the end of the week and no sun in sight! AUGHHH! The Bowns' are coming home tomorrow from a 10-day trip to Hawaii with all of their kids and so I've been looking at their photos and being very envious.
I know what you mean about the treadmill because that's where I head when I'm freezing and it definitely warms me up in a hurry. Hey, it was so fun to meet your darling sister, Megan, on New Year's Eve, too! She reminded me a ton of you and made me miss you so much. I'm still so sad that you guys moved out on us...it seems like it's always harder to touch base after that. I hope things are going good for you and yours. We should get together for lunch sometime, just give me a call when you have time if you want! Love, Tami
I will go with you!!! However, all you have to do is blundle up and go skiing OUTSIDE!!! Seriously, how long have you lived in IDAHO!!! Just Kidding! I love you !
I'm with you 100%! I know exactly what you mean. But we did see some sun today. I'm hoping we can see again tomorrow!
I was so happy the sun came out for even a few hours today. I just sat in the patch of light that was on my dining room floor and sucked it all in! I think I have about one more month of winter left in me, then it better start to warm up and lighten up OR ELSE :)!
I'm so happy the sun came out finally. It's like we've been forgotten up here in Idaho. Enough with the fog already! I've never lived in a place with so much fog. I need to buy one of those UV light or something.
Better than a tropical island, how about REXBURG! OOOh, now doesn't that sound fun? I'll even let you borrow my mittens.
Post a Comment