Friday, February 20, 2009

A Terrible Accident

It was a tough day for Tom as he eyewitnessed a terrible accident in Caldwell. He was outside at work when it happened and will never forget the images he saw. Our thoughts and prayers tonight are with all those that have lost loved ones. I would not normally post this type of blog, but there are some requests from friends and family to see it.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so sad. Mindy, I didn't realize that you guys lived in the Caldwell area. That's where Kevin's family also lives. I remember your family was from Ririe, but I cannot remember where Tom was originally from. Kevin's wondering now if his parents know his family. We hope you are all doing great.

Lorena Holmstead, CHBP, CRTS, LSH said...

Wow, Tom, that is a tough thing to go through. Thank goodness somebody like you with their head on straight was right on the scene.

Stephanie said...

I do hear from Sharisse. She and her fam just moved from the SLC area to CA. They are on my blog if you look at the sidebar, it's "Ryan & Sharisse". Kev and I live in the Columbus, OH area. His family is all in Caldwell and Meridian though. We were there at Christmas time. Next time we are there, I'm for sure stopping by. :)

Shannon said...

Hi Mindy! This is Shannon Kingston from Middleton, I saw your blog off of Krystal Stewarts and I just had to say hi! I can't believe how big your boys are! You guys look great and I hope all is well with you!

My blog is private but if you want to look email me at parkertrent@gmail.com.

Tami said...

Mindy give Tom our love. We are so sorry he had to witness something so tragic. But it was somebody as caring and helpful as Tom.