21 hours ago
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our own little amusement park of life...
"We can endure almost anything if we have someone by our side who really loves us."
-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
"Live each season as it passes."
-Henry David Thoreau
5 comments:
Great pictures!! I love this post.
Thanks for the kind words on Brad's blog. He really loves your family. Your ward and area set him up for success. Thank you for taking care of our silly son. (Don't be scared off by the pre-mission pics, haha.) Take care and I look forward to getting to know your cute family.
Spring is here (keeping fingers crossed)! Good luck with the wedding this weekend.
Love these pictures! Don't you just love Spring?! Your kids are beautiful!
Mindy, I just watched/listened to the video you posted...it was awesome! Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment