Kaden is 12! We had a great time with everyone who drove over for the weekend and celebrated with us. We used up every square inch of carpet space with air mattresses, had a dance party complete with a dollar store strobe light, went to Sunrise Cafe for a breakfast of giant waffles, and got to hear lots of guitar jamming with the many talented players that were here. Thanks everyone for making it so special for us and if you weren't able to make it over, have no fear-- there will always be another fun party around the next bend at Draperland...
5 days ago
4 comments:
Wow! Is that Megan? She looks exactly like you 10 years ago. Your family looks so fun I miss you all. Kaden's twelve huh! Didn't we just have these little boys!? What is HAPPENING!!!!
Happy Birthday Kaden!!!
I want to dive headfirst into that pile of whipped cream!
love you guys.
denise
Mindy, it's been fun getting caught up on your family! I liked your book reading post...I'm the same way with many books. A book that I enjoyed reading is by Kathryn Sansone and it's called "Woman First, Family Always". It's an easy read because it's got short chapters (kind of like the "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" books by Richard Carlson), I think you would like it.
HI! It's been too long! Your family looks great! You look great! We are expecting a boy soon and were thinking about naming him Kaden, too.
Sharisse
Post a Comment